The General Rules
- All services and prices pointed on pricing page of the service are actual on current date and time and actual for private persons (individuals). If you are legal entity please contact Administration for the offer for companies.
- The service automatically scans lines of bookmakers and bet exchanges and provides information on the data received after the analysis. The service is not a financial tool and thus does not offer options for managing means from the third party. The service is not a bookmaker or a gamble.
List of data provided:
- arbs found (arbitrage situations or sure bets)
- over-estimated stakes (advantage bets or value bets)
- best odds ( for sport events)
- The amount of the information presented by the service may be changed as time goes. The administration has the right to add or eliminate these or those data at discretion.
- The number of bookmakers scanned may vary as time goes. The administration is not responsible for the reliability of the information about the lines provided by a bookmaker.
- The information presented on this Service is granted to the User according to the chosen tariff.
- The User utilizes the information provided at his own risk. No information provided by the Service may be regarded as an instruction to managing matters of the User.
- The information is provided as it is. The User must be fully aware of the risks regarding possible discrepancies between the information provided and the real state of affairs. The User thus can not lay claims to the Administration about paying back possible losses, which were directly or indirectly caused by using the information provided.
- The Administration is not responsible for any consequences of using the information provided by the Service.
- Information is provided by the Service for private use only, regardless of the tariff. The User is obliged not to reveal any information received from the Service without consent from the Administration.
Responsibilities of the User
- The User is obliged to personally check adequacy of the information provided by the Service before using it.
- The User must be fully aware of the risks, possible losses or profits caused by use of the information provided by the Service.
Customers have right to use automated means to receive information from the service on condition that:
- No information transmission to a third person is taking place
- The number of service queries concerning automated means is not exceeding 100 per minute
Responsibilities of the Administration
- The Administration is responsible for appropriate functioning of the Service. “Appropriate functioning” means that at least 70% of the bookmakers and bookmaker’s exchanges presented on the site work.
- The Administration accepts claims about work of the Service in a form of wishes and advice. Clients’ wishes will be considered and realized if the Administration finds this appropriate and necessary.
- The Administration does not guarantee adequacy of the information placed on the Information Service. However, the Administration will make every possible effort to improve the quality of the data presented.
- The Administration will not consider any claims regarding compensation of the possible losses, which were directly or indirectly caused by using the Service.
- Using the service after any alterations is regarded as consent with the changes introduced.
Registration Data and Privacy
- In order to access some of the services on this site, you will be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data ("Registration Data"), and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
Third Party Sites and Information
- This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Intellectual Property Information
- Copyright (c) 2014 BetBurger All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
- THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
- THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
- You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
- You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
- FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Security and Password
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
E-mail & messaging
- We may make email or messaging services (collectively, "Communications") available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We make available separate supplemental agreements characterizing the relationship between you and us that, except where expressly noted or contradictory, includes these Terms.
- We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
- Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
- Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
Termination of Use
- Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. All payments made prior to the cancellation are non-refundable and there will be no refunds made for such payments, even on a pro rata basis. BetBurger premium features acquired as part of your account expire immediately upon cancellation of your account subscription.
- Where BetBurger cannot deliver or decides not to deliver its Products or Services to you, our liability will be limited to providing you with a refund of the Product or Service that we failed to provide as a result of our own fault, on a pro rata basis. Betburger is not obligated to provide Users with any refunds where Products and Services are discontinued due to, or User accounts have been terminated because of, violation of any provision of these Terms. The refund will be processed during the next 3 working days.
- In the event that our Products or Services are not provided to you because your software, hardware, network, or other component of your computer system is incompatible with our Products or Services, you agree that it shall not be considered a fault on the part of BetBurger, and that you shall not be entitled to any refund. We therefore suggest that you ensure you are using the most up-to-date software and hardware available so as to prevent any inability to use our Products or Services.
- All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com, if by email. Notices to you may be sent to the adds supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
- You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.