Gain profit on every bet you place
We give thousands of people all over the world an unfair advantage of knowing what bets to place to win every time, no matter the sport or the game outcome.
What is Sports Arbitrage Betting?
Sports Arbitrage (surebet) is a mathematically calculated arbitrage situation which allows placing bets on all the opposing outcomes of the competition with different bookmakers. You earn in spite of the outcome! Therefore, sports betting turns into an investment method with more than a 10% yield of the amount invested on a monthly basis.
What leads to arbitrage situations in sports? Bookmakers are in constant competition towards one another. Therefore, quite often they set overstated odds. As a result, sports arbitrage betting (surebet) arises.
Other Reasons of the Arbitrage Situations Appearance:
- Bookmakers can’t keep track of one another’s actions. Consequently, there is a difference between their odds.
- Bookmaker mistakes that lead to wrong odds calculation.
We scan the odds, and by applying mathematical formulas to calculate arbitrage situations (surebets), report what and how much you need to bet on in order to get a safe profit
Let’s suppose, there are 2 basketball teams - Leicester Warriors and Westminster Warriors that will play in a few days. Our surebet service, using a specially developed scanning technology, performs the following steps:
- It scans all the odds on the upcoming match Leicester Warriors vs Westminster Warriors with over 100 bookmakers.
- It defines the best odds among all possible, and applying simple math, calculates sports arbitrage situations.
- It picks out the most beneficial surebets and reports where and how much you need to bet for getting guaranteed profit.
Let’s imagine that after scanning the bookies for Leicester Warriors vs Westminster Warriors, our software selected the following odds for further calculation:
|Leicester Warriors||Bookmaker||Westminster Warriors|
Then, we define the inversion (L) for the results:
Therefore, B1 gets 5.6% of the revenue regardless of the outcome, and B2 – 5.1%. Our aim is to identify the odds with different bookies in the way the inversion of the opposing results to be less than 1. That is the only way sports arbitrage situations (surebets) may appear.
1. Inversion (L) for B1 and B2. Imagine that we bet on the win of Westminster Warriors with B1 and on Leicester Warriors with B2. In conclusion, we get
The inversion for the opposing wagers is less than 1. It means that these two bookmakers with corresponding odds are suitable for arbitrage betting. So our calculations continue.
2. How much and what we should bet. On condition that we have $1000 for our bets, the wagers for B1 (V1) and for B2 (V2) are the following:
Therefore, we have to bet $268.30 on the win of Westminster Warriors with B1 and $731.70 on the win of Leicester Warriors with B2 to get a safe income.
3. Now we calculate the amount of profit (P) from the wagers placed with the bookmakers in both cases. In case Westminster Warriors wins:
In case Leicester Warriors wins:
As we can see from the calculations, having $1000 in total, we are guaranteed to get $1046.33 in spite of the outcome of the match. In this case, net profit is $46.33 or 4.42% of the total sum we bet.
In such a way, you earned your first real money betting arbitrage! Just imagine how much you can earn on arbitrage situations if betting up to 10 times a day during a month!
You can independently calculate your potential profit from arbitrage betting using our profit calculator:
Tips for Newbies
- 1. The first thing that may draw bookmaker’s attention to your account is the amount of your wager. It is desirable to avoid large and maximum wagers on surebets as it may cause suspicion and lead to limitation of your account.
- 2. If after calculations you have to bet a fractional amount, let’s say $98.37, it’s better to round it up to $100. This way you won’t draw too much attention to your account but may lose a minor part of your income.
- 3. In case your bet is confirmed or rejected, do not send a request again. Duplicate bets are one of the surest ways of exposing yourself to the bookies, since a regular gambler is limited to only one bet per event.
- 4. Quite often many arbers begin to bet on the most profitable sports arbitrage situations. Remember, the more wagers on the same surebet, the more reasons for the bookie to check it up. Try to find unique surebets only. This can be done applying filter settings in your account.
- 5. Don’t bet on Prematch surebets with more than 10% yield. Most likely, the bookmaker will return your bet, referring to a typo or an error on the line. You would be lucky if you manage to cover the bet with some other bookmaker or your second bet wins. Otherwise, you may lose all the money you bet.
- 6. Any request to withdraw funds is the reason to check your account. Try not to make requests for withdrawal too often or immediately after deposit as this may lead to a thorough check-up. The bookmaker may reject the payout to ascertain the circumstances, suspecting even minor violations.
- 7. Try to avoid betting arbitrage of unpopular championships and outcomes. You can easily be recognized because of occasional bets on such events.
30 days of unlimited surebets
for only €3.33/dayPick the plan here