Here terms are used in the following meaning:
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
A database of personal data - a set of ordered personal data in electronic form and/or in the form of personal data files;
Consent of the data subject - any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
Filing system - any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data; ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Restriction of processing - the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
Personal data breach - a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
Genetic data - personal data relating to the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person which give unique information about the physiology or the health of that natural person and which result, in particular, from the analysis of a biological sample from the natural person in question;
Biometric data - personal data resulting from specific technical processing relating to the physical, physiological or behavioural characteristics of a natural person, which allow or confirm the unique identification of that natural person, such as facial images or dactyloscopic data;
Data concerning health - personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health status;
Personal identification information
In accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force, entering into any relationships with the Site, the User expresses consent to:
- processing personal identification information by the Site and its Administration, which the User indicated at the time of registration and provided on condition that the processing is conducted by an authorized person (officer) committed to confidentiality of the information provided;
- exercise of actions (operations) with the personal data by the Site and its Administration, including collection, systematization, generation, storage, update, alteration, use, sanitization, blocking, destruction and transborder transfer, involving the use of automation techniques;
- processing personal data by the Site and its Administration through entering it into electronic database, listing and including into rosters and report forms.
Processing of personal identification information is carried out by the Site and its Administration in compliance with the current legislation, applying the following methods (but not limited to): storage, record on electronic versions and their storage, establishment of the lists, labeling as well as the GDPR.
Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We do not collect any payment information from Users. Registration information (access data) is stored in cloud app - www.ovh.ie in accordance with the policies https://www.ovh.ie/personal-data-protection/gdpr.xml .
The following personal data may be processed for service purpose and accountant:
- Full name
- Country of residence
Web browser cookies
Cookies are small files that enable the site or service provider to identify the browser in order to distinguish unique users and understand the way they use the service. Data collected are anonymous and do not contain any personal identification information.
How we use the information we collect
The Site collects and uses personal information of the User for the following purposes:
- to personalize the User;
- we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- the information you provide help us respond to your requests and needs more efficiently;
- to send periodic emails
- the email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their requests and/or other inquiries or questions. If the User decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc (personal letters only). If, at any time, the User would like to opt out from further emails, we include clear instructions on how to do this at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect the information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing system and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. For storage we use cloud app - www.ovh.ie in accordance with the policies https://www.ovh.ie/personal-data-protection/gdpr.xml
You are entitled to:
1) know the sources of collection, the location of personal data, the purpose of the processing to provide an appropriate order to obtain personal information for authorized persons, with the exception of the cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to which personal data is transferred;
3) access personal data;
4) receive the information whether his/her personal data is processed, and the information on the content of such data;
5) request to be forgotten;
6) give a motivated request for modification or destruction of personal data by any processor if the data are processed illegally or appear to be unreliable;
7) protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, as well as to protect against providing information that is unreliable or defames the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) file complaints about the processing of his/her personal data;
9) apply all appropriate lawful remedies in case of violations of the processing of personal data;
10) make observations regarding the limitation of the right to process their personal data when consent is given;
11) withdraw the consent for personal data processing;
Storing and Erasing Personal Data
Personal data shall be kept no longer than necessary according to the purpose of processing unless otherwise provided by the legislation in the field of archiving and record keeping, filing.
If you do not use our service for a year - we will delete you personal data automatically.
Only the information that is necessary for banking, accounting and tax purposes shall be kept in accordance with an appropriate legislation.
The erasing of personal data shall be provided in a way that excludes the possibility of further updating of such personal data.
Sharing your personal information
We are not entitled to sell, trade or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Site Administration undertake not to share the information unless such disclosure is established by law.
Third party websites
Your acceptance of the terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the policy and terms . If you do not agree to this policy, we advise you not to use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Feedback or Requests