Personal identification information
In accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force, entering into any relationships with the Site, the User expresses consent to:
- processing personal identification information by the Site and its Administration, which the User indicated at the time of registration and provided on condition that the processing is conducted by an authorized person (officer) committed to confidentiality of the information provided;
- exercise of actions (operations) with his personal data by the Site and its Administration, including collection, systematization, generation, storage, update, alteration, use, sanitization, blocking, destruction and transborder transfer, involving the use of automation techniques;
- processing personal data by the Site and its Administration through entering it into electronic database, listing and including into rosters and report forms.
Processing of personal identification information is carried out by the Site and its Administration in compliance with the current legislation, applying the following methods (but not limited to): storage, record on electronic versions and their storage, establishment of the lists, labeling.
Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We do not collect any payment information from Users. Registration information (access data) is stored on a server.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User’s experience. Using our Site and its services, the User agrees with the fact that Administration can automatically collect and process cookies.
Cookies are small files that enable the site or service provider to identify the browser in order to distinguish unique users and understand the way they use the service. Data collected are anonymous and do not contain any personal identification information.
How we use the information we collect
The Site collects and uses personal information of the User for the following purposes:
- to personalize the User and to generate invoices for every Client's payment made for the services provided;
- we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- the information you provide help us respond to your requests and needs more efficiently;
- to send periodic emails
- the email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their requests and/or other inquiries or questions. If the User decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc (personal letters only). If, at any time, the User would like to opt out from further emails, we include clear instructions on how to do this at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect the information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing system and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We are not entitled to sell, trade or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Site Administration undertake not to share the information unless such disclosure is established by law.
Third party websites
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the policy and terms . If you do not agree to this policy, we advise you not to use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes.