Мore about Surebets
- Surebets: types and structure
- Deleting Arbs from the Scanner
- Direction of Odds change
- Changing from Arb to Comparison Service
- Arbs sorting
- New arb alert
What do Multi-Coloured Surebets Stand for?
There are multi-coloured arbs in the scanner:
1. Red colour - notifies about the event beginning within 10 min.
2. Orange colour - notifies about possible difference in bookmaker rules. Tennis and baseball arbs are usually marked yellow.
3. Green colour - notifies about a new arb. It is on during 30 sec and disappears afterwards.
4. Orange means that it’s a middle.
5. Blue colour - notifies about matches on break.
6. Usual colour - all the rest are marked this way.