To become an affiliate with BetBurger you agree to our terms and conditions.
- You will be paid your total affiliate balance around the 1st of every month for the previous month (if the minimum affiliate balance has been reached for that month, and providing that the affiliate has entered payout options). We may request your bank details in order to process larger payouts. Please advise that you might need to pay tax on any income made by BetBurger affiliate program according to your country's tax-laws.
- All commissions are based on the Net Revenue.
- “Net Revenue” for any particular period of time shall mean Gross Revenue for the same period of time less tax, VAT, payment costs and chargebacks/refunds.
- We reserve the right to end the affiliate status if we determine that you, or your site is not suitable, for any cause.
- The affiliate is responsible for its own promotions for BetBurger, and the promotions must be in line with our values (which are solely determined by BetBurger). We will terminate the affiliate status immediately if there is any form of spamming on your behalf or if you discredit BetBurger through false advertising in any way. We reserve the right to close an affiliate account and void any outstanding balance for any cause.
- You are allowed to sign up yourself through your own affiliate account. If you only have self-referral commission, we reserve the right to hold payment for up to 6 months to avoid Chargeback fraud. BetBurger reserves the right to withhold payment from any affiliate that violates any of our terms and conditions. Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
- As an Affiliate you are responsible for promoting BetBurger by the advertising, banners and tracking URL's on your websites, e-mails or other communications.
- Content that is deemed unsuitable (in BetBurger sole discretion) may result in the affiliate agreement being terminated immediately.
- You may not promote BetBurger as 'Risk Free'. Sports Arbitrage is not 100% risk free, which less serious actors in the market claims it to be. There are ways to greatly minimize the risks of sports arbitrage betting and BetBurger has been working hard to try to educate our customers in this area.
- We will terminate this Agreement immediately if there is any form of spamming on your behalf or if you discredit BetBurger through false advertising, written or uttered words.
- You shall not make any claims, representations, or warranties in connection with BetBurger and you shall have no authority to and shall not bind BetBurger to any obligations.
- Should fraudulent activity arise through a person directed to a site via your link, we retain the right to retract the commissions paid to you at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that all links are properly tagged.
- We only accept affiliates that have a registered company and pay their own taxes in the country were they are situated. Failure against the above requirements that leads to BetBurger becoming liable to pay taxes for an affiliate - this will be charged the affiliate.
- This text is subject to change without prior notice.