- Live Period Filtering
- Middle setting
- Multifilters Adjustment
- Two Lists of Bookmakers: All bookmakers and Required
- Outcome filtering
- Country filtering
- Show / Delete the selected league
Live Period Filtering
Mutifilters give you a possibility to set the layout according to the event period in Live section. The setting has four options:
1. Checking All, you’ll see surebets for all available periods without any exception.
2. Option Current display surebets for selected period only, namely, at this moment in time.
Example: It’s 1st set, 8th game of the tennis match. If you select Current, you see surebets for the current game (8th game, 1st set) and outcomes for the current set. Others won’t be displayed.
3. Option Next allows you to set the period right after the one which is now.
Example: It’s 1st set, 8th game of the tennis match. If you select Next, you won’t see surebets for the current game (8th game, 1st set) and outcomes for the current set and the whole match. But you will see all the others.
4. Option Without current - surebets for all periods of the event available except for the one, which is going right now.
Example: It’s 1st set, 8th game of the tennis match. Selecting Without current, you won’t see surebets for the current game (8th game, 1st set) and outcomes for the current set. All others would be available.
This setting has one exceptional peculiarity. In case you sort out the arbs according to Without current, ongoing football and hockey surebets would still be covered since these sports are not that dynamic as basketball or tennis, and the odds change less frequently.
5. Option Only quarters - surebets for quarters of the event. This setting is primarily used for basketball.
Apart from live period filtration, we have another useful option like Matches on break. It enables you to sort out arbs for events, which are now on break (break between sets, timeout etc).
This option applies to all sports except hockey and football. When the game is on break, it is marked blue: